BelPaese NFL American Football Forum
ci siamo trasferiti qui:

http://www.gridironforum.it/index.php
ci siamo trasferiti qui:

http://www.gridironforum.it/index.php
Vuoi reagire a questo messaggio? Crea un account in pochi click o accedi per continuare.

CI SIAMO TRASFERITI QUI: http://www.gridironforum.it/index.php

IndiceIndice  Ultime immaginiUltime immagini  CercaCerca  RegistratiRegistrati  Accedi  

Marta Maiocca... su Kazzenger

Andare in basso 
AutoreMessaggio
brax62
Icona Del Forum
brax62

Punti Simpatia : 8

Marta Maiocca... su Kazzenger Empty
MessaggioTitolo: Marta Maiocca... su Kazzenger   Marta Maiocca... su Kazzenger EmptyMar 20 Mar 2012, 06:09

ma ESPN se non hanno un QI modello farmacista non li prendono? o questa rientra nella Rooney rule perchè negra, nonchè donna?
neanche sbirello riesce a scrivere così tante cazzate in così poche righe

http://espn.go.com/espn/commentary/story/_/page/hill-120319/san-francisco-49ers-never-sought-peyton-manning

Citazione :
Whatever you call it, San Francisco won't easily recover.
:duck:

Citazione :
he proved this season that he can be a long-term answer at the game's most important position.
ecco un'altra che ha vista tante partite dei 9ers quante naoto :doh:

Citazione :
Only, the 49ers didn't reward Smith, a free agent, for his stellar play in 2011

cioè 24 milioni per 3 anni e 10 garantiti cosa sono per uno che non ha dimostrato un cazzo?

Citazione :
The collateral damage in San Francisco from the Manning pursuit is a glowing, neon sign that says this: The 49ers had no business being involved in the Manning sweepstakes in the first place.
supportato da quali informazioni?

Citazione :
Of course, Manning would have been an upgrade from Smith, who until the 2011 season had been considered a bust.
Torrisone è un upgrade dell'imbecille, figuriamoci il troione :duck:

Citazione :
But there is something to be said for chemistry, and togetherness. The 49ers' leap into relevancy can certainly be attributed to their outstanding defense and physical running game, but a big part of their success this season was their attitude
ma non avevano vinto grazie alla stagione stellare del coglionazzo? :ehh:

Citazione :
Matt Schaub has been with Texans for five years, has yet to win a playoff game and missed a huge chunk of last season because of a foot injury, but Houston stayed away from the Manning circu
e grazie al cazzo. ti sei chiesta perchè?

Citazione :
Now, the 49ers should legitimately worry whether they can recapture the intangible elements that made 2011 so special.
dxxcxxsto :duck: :duck: :duck:

Citazione :
Smith reportedly already turned down a three-year, $24 million offer from the 49ers that included $10 million in guaranteed money. Now, he can expect the team to sweeten the deal. Nothing says "I'm sorry" quite like more millions.
altrimenti cosa fa? va a giocarsi il posto con Garrard? :aohh:

Citazione :
But even with a financial apology, have the 49ers ruined their chemistry? Now that he has definitive proof that the organization still has some reservations, will Smith revert back to, well, Alex Smith?
quindi bisognerebbe dare un pacco di milioni, per 3 anni, ad uno che può tornare ad essere una mezza sega in 2 partite?

fatevi un giro fra i commenti:
roba fantastica:

Citazione :
Alex had a great game vs the Saints 29th ranked pass defense so lets pay him 45mill.

I'm sorry, I got to the part where you complimented Alex Smith's "stellar play" the past season and had to stop. Wow.

QBs in the NFC I would clearly take over Smith - Eli, Romo, Vick, Stafford, Cutler, Rodgers, Ryan, Newton, Brees - at best he's the 10th best QB in the NFC, and that's being generous (I'd take Flynn , Bradford, and RGIII ahead of him as well, and you can make a case for Orton and Campbell). Why would he have his feelings hurt for not taking 8 million a year for the next three years? --->
The fact that you would take Romo over Smith speaks volumes for what he is worth. :duck:

Another emotionally and intellectually immature article by one Jemele Hill. Isn't it nice to know that most of our professional athletes are...well...professional

The sad thing for Niner fans is Jim Harbaugh realizes that Alex is just another Jim Harbaugh at QB and he knows they need a better one to win a super bowl.

go dallas cowboys and f 49ers and they going to 1-15 this year.go romo super bowl all the way.alex smith is going to sign with miami --->
Wow, I thought Jemele Hill was the bigest idiot tonight. Well sir, you have stolen that title. Well done!

Fact. Alex Smith has shown a superhuman moral resolve throughout his career. If only he could translate that energy to completing downfield passes.....

wait a minute the 49ers offered him a contract, he turned it down, so what does he have to be upset about? He has had one good year, and all of a sudden he wants to get paid. He got BIG money when they signed him as their number one QB, but never produced a winning season, actually he was going to be cut, but Jim save his career, as well as the 49ers.--->
He wants job security and he deserves to get paid. He was good the last 3 years.--->
what fin games did you watch....year before when we went 0-5 right off the bat? :duck: --->
he was good the last three years...are you on crack? The 49ers have been trying to replace him for the last 4 years. How many QB's have they brought in? C'mon man! :duck: :duck: --->
No, his rookie contract already severely overpaid him for many years. He is set as far as money goes. He didn't earn any of that money, so he really OWES the team a lot of money. --->
"Good" the last three years he wasn't even "good" last year. Unless you consider below average "good"

So if Alex Smith snubs them, maybe he will come play in the CFL. Cuz apparently Miami figured a QB who was out all last year (Garrad), was worth taking a shot at compared to him.

Without Alex we wouldn't have gotten Willis, VD or Aldon Smith. For that I thank him. :ave:

Offering him 24 million, lets see, that's over 1 million per career WIN over 7 seasons, and they have to worry about making him feel bad? Worst. Article. Ever. Wonder how much Jamele gets paid for this, hard to imagine but I bet her value is worse than Smith's...--->
I would not pay Jemele Hill 3 wet farts in a plastic bag to write for me. Oops now I am racist.--->
How does one get all 3 wet farts in the same bag without losing the intial farts...?

and she topped it with saying that 49er fans like Smith! Most hate him and are only tolerating him right now due to the niners success last season. Jamele is the worst.

If we lose Alex, Andy Lee will be bored on the side lines!

Alex Smith realistically is the 3rd best BACKUP QB in the league. I would take Kyle Orton and Jason Campbell over him anyday.--->
Henne is ranked higher than Smith on Scouts, Inc. :duck: --->
I forgot about Henne! Alex Smith is the 4TH best backup QB in the league!! :loll: :loll:

smith didnt convert on 3rd down! at all! he choked when we needed him. quit hatin on williams, if ted ginn would have sucked it up and played toughed it out, our backup wouldn't have had to been thrown out there in the first place. biggest game of the year, ginn made 5 mill, and he cant play because of an ankle sprain? go out there and fair catch the ball. 1-11 on third down cost us that game. That wouldnt happen with a solid qb who can throw an accurate deep ball. Smith played great, but for now he's a one year wonder like Tommy Maddox, he's still gotta prove he can be great before we start passing on All-Pro QB's. SF didnt "diss" Smith, he hasn't earned anything yet.

Alex Smith is lucky the 49ers still have the offer on the table that they put out two weeks ago. Smith not signing the contract is what brought them in to go for Manning. And now the 49ers will owe him more money? Honestly, how the hell does someone this ignorant get paid to write about the NFL.

I stopped reading after "he proved this season that he can be a long-term answer at the game's most important position."

Torna in alto Andare in basso

Marta Maiocca... su Kazzenger
Pagina 1 di 1